This is a patch release (1.1.1109) to address issues discovered since version 1.1 was released last week:
- Improved performance of DBSync tool: larger projects with > 500 objects should see a 35% reduction in processing time when a “Refresh” performed
- Removed the Object Synchronization Script pane from the Diff view based on customer feedback; a button has been added to the toolbar to view script in a separate window
- Fixed memory leak in synchronization and build of larger database projects
- Fixed bug in reverting of project files which was resulting in a “First value is null” error being displayed under certain circumstances
- Fixed bug in handling of USER synchronizations which was resulting in a “Object selected is not transactional” error being displayed under certain circumstances
- Prevented Visual Studio from crashing in scenario where the “View File” option is selected within the Diff-pane context menu
Additionally, evaluation periods now reset with each new release, allowing for additional 30 day trials of the Visual Studio plugin. However as before, a license of ReadyRoll is not required in order to build your database projects.